Good day
Nice game. But... Which is the goal of the game? Just escape?
Are NPCs hmmmm zombis or something like this?
Search found 147 matches
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:06 pm
- Forum: Demos
- Topic: Nightmare Fuel
- Replies: 8
- Views: 70027
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:04 pm
- Forum: Announcement
- Topic: Massive "General Error" pages
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5416
Re: Massive "General Error" pages
All seems working now! Great!TmEE co.(TM) wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:52 pm Looks like it is solved ? I have not seen them for a few weeks now ~
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 9:55 pm
- Forum: Demos
- Topic: Jazz Jackrabbit for Sega Genesis
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6727
Re: Jazz Jackrabbit for Sega Genesis
New game always good news
What is "arena"?
What is "arena"?
- Mon Jun 15, 2026 2:59 pm
- Forum: Announcement
- Topic: Massive "General Error" pages
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5416
Re: Massive "General Error" pages
Still happening 
- Tue Oct 21, 2025 11:17 pm
- Forum: Blabla
- Topic: Genesis Music Composers?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 109225
Re: Genesis Music Composers?
link no workingTmEE co.(TM) wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:47 am You can find a lot of them frob Battle of the Bits community : http://battleofthebits.org/
new link https://battleofthebits.com/browser/EntryByFormat/sgen/
- Thu May 29, 2025 1:33 pm
- Forum: Announcement
- Topic: Forum update this week
- Replies: 8
- Views: 106948
Re: Forum update this week
Thanks KanedaFr!KanedaFr wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2025 9:17 pm Hi there
I'll update phpBB et php this week.
It's a big update so don't worry if the forum is out for some hours or days
- Thu May 29, 2025 1:20 pm
- Forum: Regen
- Topic: Launch Regen 0.97D with VDP Debbugers actives?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 131152
Re: Launch Regen 0.97D with VDP Debbugers actives?
Forgive me for taking so long to respond, I only saw this now.
I expressed myself poorly above, when I say "active", I mean already opening the program with the "VDP debug" window open. In other words, already opening the program with some debug windows open.
Not sure, I think no possible to ...
- Sun Nov 17, 2024 10:56 pm
- Forum: Regen
- Topic: Launch Regen 0.97D with VDP Debbugers actives?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 131152
Re: Launch Regen 0.97D with VDP Debbugers actives?
Hi there!
I think 0.97D version just has debugger already working.
No need to put any flag into .ini file.
I think 0.97D version just has debugger already working.
No need to put any flag into .ini file.
- Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:43 pm
- Forum: Announcement
- Topic: The world has changed
- Replies: 6
- Views: 83740
Re: The world has changed
I prefer a "stable" forum than a discord server. I can search using internal search or googling. I read old topics, still lot of wisdom here.
Spritemind is perfect "as this" but sure all people moved to discord (but me
)
Spritemind is perfect "as this" but sure all people moved to discord (but me
- Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:59 am
- Forum: Demos
- Topic: Arthur & Merlin: Sons of Camelot
- Replies: 1
- Views: 41074
Re: Arthur & Merlin: Sons of Camelot
More screenshots:
Good luck and enjoy!
Good luck and enjoy!
- Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:59 am
- Forum: Demos
- Topic: Arthur & Merlin: Sons of Camelot
- Replies: 1
- Views: 41074
Arthur & Merlin: Sons of Camelot
Hi there! Please find attached a demo of my game "Arthur & Merlin: Sons of Camelot".
Some screenshots to start!
01 - menu.png
02 - intro.png
03-fase 01.png
Demo was published in Retropolis 2024, a retro-event in Valencia University.
ROM has first 4 levels, including boss.
I won a 16bits ...
Some screenshots to start!
01 - menu.png
02 - intro.png
03-fase 01.png
Demo was published in Retropolis 2024, a retro-event in Valencia University.
ROM has first 4 levels, including boss.
I won a 16bits ...
- Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:03 am
- Forum: SGDK
- Topic: Sega Genesis Dev Kit (SGDK)
- Replies: 853
- Views: 2265445
Re: Sega Genesis Dev Kit (SGDK)
Hi there Stef!
Would you be so kind to provide some examples with new FF16 and FF32 types?
I'm not sure how to use them, how to Klog-them
and what advantages to use them
Would you be so kind to provide some examples with new FF16 and FF32 types?
I'm not sure how to use them, how to Klog-them
- Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:13 am
- Forum: Demos
- Topic: Hunter Girls (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis) Demo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 87306
Re: Hunter Girls (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis) Demo
yihhaaaaa new game for megadrive 
- Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:21 pm
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: FPGA version
- Replies: 26
- Views: 197078
Re: FPGA version
Ok, our team almost done reverse engineering MD ASICs with it's decap. Some of team members was made a hardware level emulator and even FPGA one. Now my turn to finish this project. Finally I done with this:
https://i.ibb.co.com/TYJFQ2P/IMG-1526.jpg
This is Megadrive that rebuild on custom PCB ...
- Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:39 pm
- Forum: SGDK
- Topic: Sega Genesis Dev Kit (SGDK)
- Replies: 853
- Views: 2265445
Re: Sega Genesis Dev Kit (SGDK)
As far as I know, L=Z and R=C, and the controller IDs as a normal 6-button pad. D32XR detects is like a normal pad, and you use the menu to set the controller to use L/R strafe via Z/C buttons. If it were IDing as something different, it wouldn't work with most games. I should probably get one and ...