Message Window / Source code

Talk about development tools here

Moderator: BigEvilCorporation

darkseed

Message Window / Source code

Post by darkseed » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:25 pm

Hi all!

Someone could explain me how I output messages to the debug Message window?

Another thing: I sent an email to genesis@spritesmind.net asking for the KMod source code, but if someone that can send it to me read here firste, my email is alan.vitor@gmail.com.

Thanks for any help in advance!

KanedaFr
Administrateur

Post by KanedaFr » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:07 am

hello!

For the debug message, check the debug_s.zip you'll find on the Options>Debug... dialog box of KMod
or look in the doc (kmod.chm) the part "Dev:register 30"
anything you'll write on register 30 will be buffered and output will occur on the msg window after a write 0 on this same register 30

for the sourcecode, I only give it to people who want to add cool features, to avoid X versions of KMod
I know it's not exactly the license term (Stef, tell me if you don't like it, I'll post source code) but I think it's good for the dev scene
for example, PSG was rewritten by Edge and I included ideas for others Gens mod (like the GMV record)

Stef
Very interested

Post by Stef » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:52 am

KanedaFr wrote:hello!

For the debug message, check the debug_s.zip you'll find on the Options>Debug... dialog box of KMod
or look in the doc (kmod.chm) the part "Dev:register 30"
anything you'll write on register 30 will be buffered and output will occur on the msg window after a write 0 on this same register 30

for the sourcecode, I only give it to people who want to add cool features, to avoid X versions of KMod
I know it's not exactly the license term (Stef, tell me if you don't like it, I'll post source code) but I think it's good for the dev scene
for example, PSG was rewritten by Edge and I included ideas for others Gens mod (like the GMV record)
no problems with the licence stuff :p