Ask anything your want about Mega/SegaCD programming.
Moderator: Mask of Destiny
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'd like to know the opinion of the devs here on this kind of of modification. It involves patching the SUB CPU BIOS to change internal backup behavior and adding a 32KB RAM in place of the original 8KB RAM.
- TV2023010903325300.jpg (65.11 KiB) Viewed 493 times
- TV2023010904115600.jpg (61.96 KiB) Viewed 493 times
- saveram.jpg (242.31 KiB) Viewed 493 times
- Very interested
- Posts: 2433
- Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:37 pm
- Location: Estonia, Rapla City
I would do it to my machines just beacuse I don't have or are unlikely to ever gonna have the RAM cart, those extra 24KB will be most welcome lol