NES programming

Talk about anything else you want

Moderator: BigEvilCorporation

Epicenter

Post by Epicenter » Tue May 01, 2007 5:58 pm

EvilDragon-- I know you're a pathological liar with a constant need for attention, that is why you go to so many forums and post your nonsensical hoax projects, in the hopes someone will believe you. You've posted your bullshit on GamesX, UCM, and Sega-16.. you're just pissing lots of people off. Don't pollute this forum with your nonsense too. Quit while you're ahead and just own up to it-- you're a liar. Everyone will respect you more when you do something truthful instead of something that is a lie.

evildragon
Very interested

Post by evildragon » Tue May 01, 2007 6:00 pm

Epicenter wrote:EvilDragon-- I know you're a pathological liar with a constant need for attention, that is why you go to so many forums and post your nonsensical hoax projects, in the hopes someone will believe you. You've posted your bullshit on GamesX, UCM, and Sega-16.. you're just pissing lots of people off. Don't pollute this forum with your nonsense too. Quit while you're ahead and just own up to it-- you're a liar. Everyone will respect you more when you do something truthful instead of something that is a lie.
i take it you haven't been on Sega-16 yet.. i already admitted it was a hoax ( i wasn't supposed to let it go so far )..

So stop namecalling me, and just let it go. ok? i said it was the LAST hoax i'm going to ever do..

matter of fact, im on the NESdev forum speculating about the posibility of such a device (SPECULATING), and just having fun. .

Epicenter

Post by Epicenter » Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 pm

If you're going to admit it's a hoax don't go somewhere else and try to deceive people there. Honestly, I don't see why you go to all this trouble, stir up all this drama. If you want to make a hoax don't carry on causing argument for 9 pages and then flee to another forum to do it again. Just say 'Haha, you got me, that was funny' and leave it be .. if you MUST even do such immature things. Not carry on like you did, claiming to be a victim. :P

evildragon
Very interested

Post by evildragon » Tue May 01, 2007 6:25 pm

Epicenter wrote:If you're going to admit it's a hoax don't go somewhere else and try to deceive people there. Honestly, I don't see why you go to all this trouble, stir up all this drama. If you want to make a hoax don't carry on causing argument for 9 pages and then flee to another forum to do it again. Just say 'Haha, you got me, that was funny' and leave it be .. if you MUST even do such immature things. Not carry on like you did, claiming to be a victim. :P
i only posted this on two forums, Sega-16, and this forum.. i forgot to end it here too, as this thread was dead, i totally forgot about it ;)

(and this thread was created here too, about the same time as the Sega-16 one, so I didn't "flee" here)

TmEE co.(TM)
Very interested

Post by TmEE co.(TM) » Wed May 02, 2007 5:35 am

Nice to see you here Epicenter !!! Here's a hardware forum, share your overclocking experiences !!!
Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa ;)
http://www.tmeeco.eu
Files of all broken links and images of mine are found here : http://www.tmeeco.eu/FileDen

KanedaFr
Administrateur

Post by KanedaFr » Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 am

evildragon wrote:
Epicenter wrote:If you're going to admit it's a hoax don't go somewhere else and try to deceive people there. Honestly, I don't see why you go to all this trouble, stir up all this drama. If you want to make a hoax don't carry on causing argument for 9 pages and then flee to another forum to do it again. Just say 'Haha, you got me, that was funny' and leave it be .. if you MUST even do such immature things. Not carry on like you did, claiming to be a victim. :P
i only posted this on two forums, Sega-16, and this forum.. i forgot to end it here too, as this thread was dead, i totally forgot about it ;)

(and this thread was created here too, about the same time as the Sega-16 one, so I didn't "flee" here)
does it mean this NESonic2 is a hoax ?

ob1
Very interested

Post by ob1 » Wed May 02, 2007 11:45 am

I hope not ...
Ca serait une insulte faite aux membres.

KanedaFr
Administrateur

Post by KanedaFr » Wed May 02, 2007 12:28 pm

It's why I ask...
If I don't have a reply before tomorrow, I'll know what to do...

evildragon
Very interested

Post by evildragon » Wed May 02, 2007 2:30 pm

yea, it was a hoax that wasn't intended to last this long... it was my last hoax though..

but, i still feel doing something like this could be possible, if maybe with less colors (the NES dev guys do agree it could be done)

evildragon
Very interested

Post by evildragon » Thu May 03, 2007 3:59 pm

ob1 wrote:Ca serait une insulte faite aux membres.
je suis desole.. (i may be rusty, but i still know "some" french.. my great great great grandmother was french canadian)