VGM Music Maker

Talk about development tools here

Moderator: BigEvilCorporation

muteKi

Post by muteKi » Wed May 23, 2012 3:39 am

Something's up with the .vgz export in my version. The files I'm getting from it have their length reported to winamp as being about 33% or so longer than they should be -- oddly when looking at the time in in_vgm's file property viewer while in winamp, the times are reported correctly.

I'm not sure what's causing this (or if it's actually a problem with in_vgm rather than VGMMM, for that matter) but was wondering if you knew what could be causing this.

If it helps, I'm running v1.1 15.11.11 -- is this the most recent version or did I miss one partway through the topic?

Shiru
Very interested

Post by Shiru » Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 am

I have no idea what could be causing this. A bug in the editor is quite possible.

v1.1 is the most recent version.

slobu
Very interested

Post by slobu » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:11 pm

I realise this is an old thread but I couldn't think of a better topic for my questions.

What are the example songs in TFM Music Maker licensed as? Can they be used in homebrew?

Also, TFM and even the newer VGM Music Maker have seemed to have disappeared. Is this intentional? Please note I'm not whining about when the latest version is coming out, just that there doesn't seem to be any version available at the main website.

slobu
Very interested

Post by slobu » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Okay. I think my last post has been up long enough for others to respond. Just to answer this question so others don't have to repeat it I'll post again.

Looks like Shiru removed both the VGM Music Maker and TFM Music Maker due to a misunderstanding in a topic and hasn't posted since July.
viewtopic.php?p=16101&highlight=#16101

As such, I wouldn't bother Shiru with support questions. If you have a copy of VGM/TFM Music Maker I don't think the license on the program, example code or music has changed so it may still be freely used both personally and commercially. Credit where credit is due, obviously.