Unfinished platform game

Announce (tech) demos or games releases

Moderator: Mask of Destiny

Sik
Very interested

Post by Sik » Thu May 08, 2008 8:35 pm

tails92 wrote:The attitude here reminds you divsite? Except for some people that are harsh sometimes (you find that kind of people everywhere) I don't see anything wrong with this place.
You know, I would have done OK in DIVSite if it wasn't because I was acting like a n00b :P
tails92 wrote:And what is the "I have started activity and all interesting stuff here" arguments? There were decent topics, already.
And how active were them? And how often did they appear? :P
tails92 wrote:And I don't see why TulioAdriano would have not supported you on the fact that some people here refer harshly sometimes, if you didn't allegedly generate activity like you say.
Because those people wouldn't be acting like that then.
tails92 wrote:And seriously, some of the things you propose are too ambitious and impossible.
Like?
tails92 wrote:Like "megadrives will start getting sold again", "the second generation of md games", "everyone will start playing them".
Oh, like that. Well, I said that may happen, but honestly it isn't in my plans for 2gen to cause the Mega Drive to get sold again. If it happens, it'll be a side-effect. That was what I was talking about.
tails92 wrote:"Ninja Fight isn't what I'd expect from 2gen! It's too simple".
Well, be honest, there are a lot of Mega Drive games that aren't exactly very complex and look way better than that.
tails92 wrote:Seriously, you are as far fetched and ambitious as always.
Like you. The funniest is, you say that, and then I always find you doing an alternate project with an equivalent to mine. The OS project, the library project, etc.
tails92 wrote:I've worked with you several times, and I know you like thinking about big and ambitious projects, while you release almost nothing in the end.
I don't even start any useful code, mind you :P
tails92 wrote:Both the games you programmed, weren't even released officially in their last form, but I had to release them with the note that the projects were dead.
Sonic in Fénix 1 was completed and officially released *shot*
tails92 wrote:If we *really* have to start an argument (we likely don't), let's bring it somewhere else.
Then shut up.

Anyways, you'll see how it won't take long until I get banned.
Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick".

tails92
Interested

Post by tails92 » Thu May 08, 2008 8:48 pm

What made you think that I made projects equivalent to yours?
I already thought about making those things, and my "designs" (if you can even call them that ;) ) were pretty different from yours.
And please stop this "wait until I'm banned" stuff.
You're looking like a rabid that's going to die.
Let's stop this argument now.

Sik
Very interested

Post by Sik » Thu May 08, 2008 8:57 pm

tails92 wrote:What made you think that I made projects equivalent to yours?
OS project with OS project. Library project with library project. Even if they work completely different and their implementations are also completely different, still you can make that kind of equivalency.
tails92 wrote:I already thought about making those things, and my "designs" (if you can even call them that ;) ) were pretty different from yours.
Read above. But what I mean is that you say my projects are ambitious and you have your ambitious projects too.
tails92 wrote:And please stop this "wait until I'm banned" stuff.
You're looking like a rabid that's going to die.
Let's stop this argument now.
Finally.
Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick".

KanedaFr
Administrateur

Post by KanedaFr » Fri May 09, 2008 12:02 am

:evil: first warning :evil:

Sik please be polite and respect others.
I didn't really like your "hopefully I registered" but I'll say I didn't notice it.
Please don't come to kill the really good mood here.

KanedaFr
Administrateur

Post by KanedaFr » Tue May 13, 2008 12:48 am

ok
we're here have a very stupid guy...
I didn't even imagine someone like him could exist!
It seems he's a ban collector or perhaps a virtual masochist ? ;)

so
1/ I won't give him the pleasure to ban him
2/ please ignore any of his msg from today, it would be your problem if his psycho part come up!

my my...bad days... :(