It's a CPC game I played a lot when I was a child....and never reached the end !
It's an almost 1to1 port since I re CPC game to get logic, assets and sounds and converted all of this for the Genny.
I started it on November 14, for french Retro Gaming Convention.
I finished it on November 15, for RGC too but was lacking sound...so i didn't demoed it
With GenRes last version, I finally was able to add sounds (including the infamous Star Wars rip off theme)
Available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZjXH1oTS58
the ROM isn't available because I need your advice :
Since it's a CPC port, without assets redrawn, it feels more like a 8 bit game than a 16 bit with blast processing!
Several options are available :
- release it like this, it's a homebrew, we don't care about assets !
- keep it private, the game isn't for Sega Megadrive
- redraw the assets with all the colors available, and not only 8 => artist wanted ! expect a release mid 2016
- make a bi-mode version, like Oh Mummy with classic (current version) and 16 bit one => artist wanted too expect a release end 2016
- release some limited copies to pay SpritesMind fees
Ps: About the delay, it's because I have 3 others more importants projects which need more love
EDIT: added an other option