32x Game Dev

Ask anything your want about the 32X Mushroom programming.

Moderator: BigEvilCorporation

beyre

32x Game Dev

Post by beyre » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

if anyone is intrested in makeing a 32x game then let me know, and i can give you the project breif, i need, coders, gfx artists, and composers :)

thanks

Ben

Chilly Willy
Very interested

Post by Chilly Willy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:40 am

So in other words, you have an idea but no ability, and want others to do all the work. :lol:

In such a situation, you need either one HELL of an idea that really grabs people, or you need money. 8)

beyre

Post by beyre » Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 am

Chilly Willy wrote:So in other words, you have an idea but no ability, and want others to do all the work. :lol:

In such a situation, you need either one HELL of an idea that really grabs people, or you need money. 8)
well, i can project manage. the whole process. and give my input, to the game, i have some technical skill, but not that much, and the idear is very good, just need some help :)

Ben

TmEE co.(TM)
Very interested

Post by TmEE co.(TM) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm

I have made a sound system for MD, and I can do music to some extent... with some tweaks in the driver it can work when 32X has changed the ROM addressing a bit...
Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa ;)
http://www.tmeeco.eu
Files of all broken links and images of mine are found here : http://www.tmeeco.eu/FileDen

ob1
Very interested

Post by ob1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 am

Chilly Willy wrote:In such a situation, you need either one HELL of an idea that really grabs people, or you need money. 8)
Beyre, if you wanna hire me, I'm your man ;)
But not that free ;)