Edit: you can now order samples easily here:
The set includes:
- the PCB (custom 4MiB, SRAM and "plain" versions available)
- plastic shell for the PCB (black or transparent) with a sticker
- instruction manual
- paper box packaging (example here)
- you pay all production costs, dragonbox produces and you sell anywhere for whatever price (or just order through the link above)
- dragonbox takes the risk to produce some amount and to sell at it's shop. The product price is then set by dragonbox, and the cart has to pass some subjective quality/content checks. After sales cover the production costs, profit goes to the dev. It should still be possible to produce some extra carts to sell elsewhere too.
- other reasonable options may be possible (a matter of negotiation)
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me or EvilDragon17, but please don't be upset if we are slow to respond because we have unrelated day jobs and work on some other projects as well .