First Post and a Thank You

Ask anything your want about Megadrive/Genesis programming.

Moderator: BigEvilCorporation

Blast Processing

First Post and a Thank You

Post by Blast Processing » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 pm

Hello there. Long time lurker, first time poster. I just finished a very simple but functioning microtonal sequencer/performance tool that I got to work on my Model 1 with my old Tototek flash cart. I got kickstarted on the programming side by MarkeyJester's 68k Tutorial and the Big Evil Corporation blog but for all my YM2612 info I just wanted to thank everyone in all the YM2612 related threads here. Your posts (along with some of your web pages) were all a big help and I would not have been able to do my initial Arduino breadboard projects and this of course without you guys.

RetroGames
Interested

Re: First Post and a Thank You

Post by RetroGames » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:59 am

Blast Processing wrote:I just finished a very simple but functioning microtonal sequencer/performance tool that I got to work on my Model 1 with my old Tototek flash cart. I got kickstarted on the programming side by MarkeyJester's 68k Tutorial and the Big Evil Corporation blog but for all my YM2612 info I just wanted to thank everyone in all the YM2612 related threads here. Your posts (along with some of your web pages) were all a big help and I would not have been able to do my initial Arduino breadboard projects and this of course without you guys.
Sorry to bump an old thread. This sequencer sounds interesting, though. If you're still around the forum, Blast Processing, I want to ask if there is a chance you would make a public release?