Status Update?

Official support forum for the Exodus Emulation Platform

Moderator: Nemesis

terrynova1987

Status Update?

Post by terrynova1987 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:50 am

Any chance of a status update for the silent followers of this masterpiece. I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say we are anxious to know what is currently brewing.

Nemesis
Very interested

Post by Nemesis » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 pm

This year has been a very busy and chaotic year for me, so time to work on Exodus has been limited and erratic. That said, I've nearly completed the biggest internal change I wanted to make to the architecture of Exodus before the source release. There are a few other things on my "to do" list before I want to make the source and SDK public, but things are nearing the end now. Since my time has been so unpredictable, I hesitate to give a timeframe for release, since I really have no idea exactly how much time I'll have to work on this project in the next little while, but things are settling down and I've got more done in the last couple of months than I got done in the first half of the year.

Thanks for your patience, I know this project has been a long time coming. Rest assured it's not dead, and it will be released as soon as possible.