Service manuals of various Sega machines !

For hardware talk only (please avoid ROM dumper stuff)
User avatar
TmEE co.(TM)
Very interested
Posts: 2279
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: Estonia, Rapla City
Contact:

Post by TmEE co.(TM) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:04 pm

total jawusumness !!!
Mida sa loed ? Nagunii aru ei saa ;)
http://www.tmeeco.eu
Files of all broken links and images of mine are found here : http://www.tmeeco.eu/FileDen

djcouchycouch
Very interested
Posts: 672
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:44 am

Post by djcouchycouch » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Were all the manuals won?

bastien
Very interested
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Besançon,France
Contact:

Post by bastien » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:15 pm

That's an amazing news :D

Chilly Willy
Very interested
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by Chilly Willy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Party Time!! :D

User avatar
KanedaFr
Administrateur
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:56 am
Contact:

Post by KanedaFr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

yeah...we got them all !!!
It's a major success thanks to every one !
Thanks to omp !

It's a real pleasure for me to be part of this success.
I'm even more proud to be part of SpritesMind.
I'll pay the host bill with a large smile this year again ! ;)


For the story, it was very hot...
30minutes before the end of the MD manual, I was unable to start the Mac I planned to use. Even worse, the network was out on my area.
I was unable to use my computer because my office's proxy filters ebay sites. (yes..I was at work !)
I had to run outside, find somewhere where 3G network exists and use the iphone app to bid....at -5°C !
I was with omp on MSN, discovering GG manual ended at 200$+.
On the last minute, my hand was so frozen that is was diffult to tap the bid !
I put all I had on the first manual and discovered 20seconds letter the iphone ebay app was asynchronous with real ebay time : 10 seconds more and I had bid on an ended item ..and so lost it !

Same thing for the second manual 1h later...at -3°C ;)
Hopefully this one was a piece of cake ;)

I never feel so nervous to bid on eBay, even when I bought my SMD or a genny sdk, it was intense but it was nothing compare to this one.

Now, let's wait for the golden manuals ! ;)

Chilly Willy
Very interested
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by Chilly Willy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:55 am

KanedaFr wrote:30minutes before the end of the MD manual, I was unable to start the Mac I planned to use. Even worse, the network was out on my area.
I was unable to use my computer because my office's proxy filters ebay sites. (yes..I was at work !)
I had to run outside, find somewhere where 3G network exists and use the iphone app to bid....at -5°C !
I was with omp on MSN, discovering GG manual ended at 200$+.
On the last minute, my hand was so frozen that is was diffult to tap the bid !
I put all I had on the first manual and discovered 20seconds letter the iphone ebay app was asynchronous with real ebay time : 10 seconds more and I had bid on an ended item ..and so lost it !

Same thing for the second manual 1h later...at -3°C ;)
Now that's what I call dedication. :lol:

User avatar
KanedaFr
Administrateur
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:56 am
Contact:

Post by KanedaFr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 am

Chilly Willy wrote: Now that's what I call dedication. :lol:
And it's like this since 1998 ! :)

Charles MacDonald
Very interested
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Charles MacDonald » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 am

Thanks for risking your health in the extreme cold just for us. :D Really glad this all worked out.

User avatar
HardWareMan
Very interested
Posts: 698
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:49 am
Location: Kazakhstan, Pavlodar

Post by HardWareMan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 am

I don't get it: do we have MD (not 32x nor MCD) manual? If so, I can refund some credit direct to one of you, to get copy of MD manual.

User avatar
Stef
Very interested
Posts: 2608
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Location: France - Sevres
Contact:

Post by Stef » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 am

Well done Kaneda and all who participate :)
Hope these service manual scans deserve the effort ;)

User avatar
KanedaFr
Administrateur
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:56 am
Contact:

Post by KanedaFr » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 am

HardWareMan wrote:I don't get it: do we have MD (not 32x nor MCD) manual? If so, I can refund some credit direct to one of you, to get copy of MD manual.
I got the MCD manual
Omp got the others one

They will be all scanned and shared with anyone !

User avatar
MintyTheCat
Very interested
Posts: 484
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Post by MintyTheCat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 pm

KanedaFr wrote:
Chilly Willy wrote: Now that's what I call dedication. :lol:
And it's like this since 1998 ! :)
I applaud everyone for the Team Effort :D It is very nice to find Communities co-operating together in a combined effort.

Kaneda: your EBay-Story is pretty funny :D

omp
Interested
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 am

Post by omp » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Ok guys my father inlaw has these. I estimate i can get them thursday night at the latest. I could have gotten them on friday but the father inlaw forgot to bring it home.

Also been a delay due to our local floods roads being fucked up etc (live in Queensland) and that we (wife and i) are in the "sell a car and buy a new car" phase. Going to miss the V35 Skyline but need something more "practical", we got a Mitsubishi Outlander.....yawn.

omp
Interested
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 am

Post by omp » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Are you guys alive?

Anyway here is a link to the link for the Sega Saturn Manuals

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread ... post554498

omp
Interested
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 am

Post by omp » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 pm

16bit manuals have been staretd to be uploaded to Sega-16.

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread ... uals-16bit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest