Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:24 pm
- Forum: SGDK
- Topic: SGDK and Visual Studio Code template
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3578
Hello, I have setup a small template to work with Visual Studio Code editor . It includes configuration to detect the include files of SGDK and two tasks for building and cleaning the project. The only prerequisite (apart SGDK and VSCode itself along with the c/cpp extension) is the user to have set...
- Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:19 pm
- Forum: Tools
- Topic: After ASM, C, Basic...here comes Java !
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3849
Hello all, Just wanted to bump this thread because recently I discovered Mike's work on java grinder and it's mega drive implementation. I believe his work is awesome as he gives the homebrew community another tool to code demos and games. Plus he is a great guy, we exchanged a couple of emails aski...
Ok, I have redrawn the images to 8x8 pixels for the ball and 32x8 pixels for the paddle. Converted the to C arrays with ImaGenesis and here are the results: original images (sorry cant use tag with bmps): ball http://sierra-club.gr/tmp/ball.bmp paddle http://sierra-club.gr/tmp/paddle.bmp What VDP dr...
Thanks a million times for the replies (and the code refactoring) Unfortunately my problem still persists. The sprites are not displayed correctly. I changed the images of the ball and the paddle, recreated the C arrays via ImaGenesis but in vain. ball image: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3346/ba...
Hello all, Another newbie trying to dwell into genesis programming world. I am trying to make an arkanoid style of game (a paddle and a ball). I have problems in showing the correct sprites of the paddle and the ball. The ball is a 16x16 pixels bmp image of 2 colors (black and red, I set black for t...